|Salary:||Salary commensurate with experience|
An exciting job opportunity has arisen within Polaris to join our team as a Project Manager supporting the development of our projects, which often play a pivotal role in improving trading for the general insurance industry.
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of delivering technology projects in the general insurance industry to manage a range of projects, with an initial focus likely to be on projects around Polaris’s digital trading portal - imarket - throughout 2020.
This role is likely to involve working with several stakeholders within the UK General Insurance industry including insurers, brokers and technology vendor.
You will work with Polaris’s Business Analysts and relevant stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of the business requirements supporting Polaris Product Managers and stakeholders.
Polaris is an insurer and broker owned organisation dedicated to driving forward the digital insurance standards, capability and infrastructure for the benefit of commercial and personal lines customers.
Polaris has three core products designed to help the general insurance market develop and deliver digital insurance products and e-trading capability:
- ProductWriter, an insurance product definition tool and rating engine used by over two thirds of the UK general insurance market to write personal and commercial lines business;
- imarket, the commercial insurance digital trading portal that enables secure connectivity between broker and insurer systems and is used by over 2000 brokers;
- Digital trading Standards, including business process models and data standards that act as a common “language” for the UK general insurance industry.
Role Responsibilities & Experience
|Qualifications and Attainments||
||Degree level qualification or equivalent.|
|Knowledge and Experience||
||Knowledge of intermediary software house and/or insurer systems.|
- A basic salary that reflects your experience
- Discretionary bonus based on the company and product performance
- Generous annual leave of 27 days for full time staff with option to buy 5 additional days annual leave per year
- Flexible working hours as agreed with your line manager
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Group Life Insurance (Death in Service) – a lump sum of four x gross salary
- Company Pension at 10% of your gross salary with optional salary sacrifice arrangement
- Gym membership
- Training to enhance your skillset
How to Apply
To be considered for the role please send your CV with a covering note to Simon Bloomfield, imarket Product Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Simon on 07538 343560