Salary:   Salary commensurate with experience
Location:   London - with occasional travel/working from other locations as agreed
Work Pattern:   Mon - Fri (7 hours/day)
You are responsible for supporting Polaris’s sales & marketing activity. Designing, creating and maintaining Polaris marketing collateral and solutions by:
- Ensuring our sales and marketing collateral and solutions supports the Polaris sales and marketing plans and that our solutions enable Polaris staff, where appropriate, to create and publish content via the website, the Polaris Resource Library and other media, including online forums.
- Helping the imarket Product Manager to forecast and monitor Polaris’ sales and marketing budget in a timely manner.
- Managing our day-to-day marketing solutions provider relationships.
- Creating and maintaining a rolling 12-month marketing and communications plan.
- Undertaking the above activities in collaboration with: the Product Manager(s) for Standards, ProductWriter, imarket, GCO and the Managing Director.
- You support the wider Polaris team on an on-going basis.
Duties & Outcomes
- Supporting the implementation of Polaris’ sales, marketing and account management function by managing solutions for the same, including:
- Helping the Senior Marketing Analyst to maintain and develop the Salesforce platform and encouraging its adoption and use by all staff as required, including the provision of training.
- Maintain and develop all aspects of the Polaris website, including devising and implementing strategies that increases its use and enabling Polaris staff to publish content and manage forums.
- Product brochures and information sheets used in sales and marketing activities.
- Ensuring all Polaris presentations, documentation and communications reflect the Polaris brand/marketing identity, including that produced by other Polaris staff.
- Event stands, banners and marketing gifts.
- Ensure stands, banners and collateral are delivered and installed correctly in a timely manner at marketing events.
- Regular meetings to review plans and performance.
- Contract negotiations and budget spend (subject to authorisation).
- SLA performance tracking and resolution.
- Polaris project management of any development work.
- ISO compliance.
- Always act as a positive role model for Polaris values.
- Work with your fellow team members in a supportive, consistent and confident manner. Keep communication open, encourage staff to actively participate in team meetings or meetings with stakeholders, and treat their contributions with respect.
- Support staff with their training and development needs e.g. coaching or mentoring.
- Take an active role in the duty of care to yourself, your team, the office you work in and any visitors. Report any Health and Safety (H&S) concerns to the H&S representative.
We are looking for someone who:
- Cares about achieving good outcomes for customers.
- Seeks to find solutions in a collaborative manner.
- Can demonstrate stakeholder management and facilitation skills.
- Can effectively plan, prioritise and organise their work / projects and work to agreed time frames.
- Can produce high quality written communication for a range of audiences.
- Is confident and professional in communicating to a range of internal and external customers – both verbally and written.
- Is proactive and self-motivated – takes the initiative to identify issues and ensure that problems are resolved quickly.
- Can interpret and explain technical concepts in a simple manner.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Worked in a marketing role for a minimum of 2 years, ideally in the general insurance industry.
- A marketing qualification or similar is desirable.
- A basic salary that reflects your experience
- Discretionary bonus based on the company and product performance
- Generous annual leave of 27 days for full time staff with option to buy 5 additional days annual leave per year
- Flexible working hours as agreed with your line manager
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Group Life Insurance (Death in Service) – a lump sum of four x gross salary
- Company Pension at 10% of your gross salary with optional salary sacrifice arrangement
- Gym membership