Brokers may, through the result of mergers or acquisitions or restructuring, want to change their trading relationship with insurers via their SWH system and imarket. The following are examples of why this may occur:
- Amending broker branches on a SWH system.
- Moving a broker branch from one SWH to another.
- Aligning branches so that they operate on a single deal/commission arrangement with an insurer.
- Amending the insurer accounts that a broker branch uses.
- Amending a broker branch’s address details, so that documentation/reports correctly reflect details.
For more information on this process please click here.